The Technical and Administrative Support Department is responsible for the supervising and implementation of the technical projects of the Bank, such as construction of new buildings and expansions, as well as renovations of existing buildings and their facilities.
The Technical and Administrative Support Department also has the responsibility of technical support, operation and maintenance of the buildings, premises, facilities and vehicles of the Bank. It observes and stays informed about new technologies and implement measures and systems, aimed at the creation of comfortable conditions in the working environment, the safety and protection of personnel and buildings, the energy saving and the environmental protection.
- Archives Section
- General Operations Section
- Tender and Procurement Section
- Bank of Greece Real Estate Management and Development Section
- Document Management, Telegrams and Test Keys Section
- Fixed Equipment and Office Supplies Procurement Section
- Electromechanical Maintenance Section
- Premises Maintenance and Environmental Management Section
- Halandri Premises Technical Support Section
- Technical Project Design and Supervision Section