• The main reading room and a law reading room are at the disposal of the Library's users.
• In the main reading room the user can find publications of the Bank, the reference collection (encyclopaedias, dictionaries, directories, handbooks) and the display with the current issues of the journals.
• The qualified Library-staff provide assistance and fulfill the research needs of via the online catalogue and the electronic resources. They also conduct searches on behalf of users, responding to queries addressed to the Library by phone, fax and e-mail.
• Access to the Library's online catalogue is free. Access to the online databases for external users is allowed via the terminals located in the main reading room of the Library.
• It is not a lending library for the general public.
Reproduction of material
External users of the Library can make photocopies of books or journals at the photocopying office of the Bank, paying in cash. Copyright restrictions are applied to the material in compliance with the Law 2121/1993 and EC Directive 29/2001. There are also restrictions depending on the condition and the fragility of the material.
Back to Top