The Centre for Culture, Research and Documentation aims to highlight and promote the role of the Bank of Greece in the country’s economic, social and cultural development.
- to organise and run the Bank’s Historical Archives, Library and Museum;
- to curate and develop the Bank’s collections, which include coins, paintings, and other artworks, books and periodicals(in hard copy and e-format), as well as its electronic resources;
- to offer services to the public and researchers;
- to conduct research on the Bank’s history and collections;
- to produce the Bank’s cultural publications, including previously unpublished material;
- to hold temporary and permanent exhibitions of material from the Bank’s collections;
- to organise cultural events;
- to organise educational programmes, conferences and seminars;
- to participate in national and international fora and cooperate with institutions pursuing similar objectives;
- to manage and maintain the IT systems that support the Centre’s activities.
- Library Section
- Research, Publications and Administrative Support Section
- Historical Archives Section
- Museum and Collections Section.